Monday, January 21, 2008

Only The Beginning

So here goes. I'm told a Blog is the way to go, and should be fun. So we'll soon find out. The trouble is, I think I don't have anything to write, but then before I know it, I'm rambling on for hours. So there's a couple things I'd like to do with this blog. First, I want to get to know what people really think about candles? What are their favorites, the fragrances they can't live without, and their favorite way to use candles. And second, as a working Mom building a business, I look forward to connecting with other working Moms in the same position. As you all know, it can be the most challenging, most rewarding, and most frustrating thing on the planet. Oh yeah, and raising kids can be that, too. lol

So, what's new with candles? We have finally finished our Wholesale website, and look forward to it being used A LOT! http://www.bbcandlewholesale.com. We've also finished our Fundraiser Website, which is incredibly exciting! We've so enjoyed helping our local groups raise money, and they have done so well! Now it's time to branch out. SO, we've taken the first step and started advertising with PTO Today, and have our Fundraiser website finished as well. And THAT is exciting. And fun new products are being added to the Retail website every day. We are really focusing on a grass roots kind of thing this year. Meaning getting back to the way of doing things that brought us this far . We will be focusing this year on more unique container candles, and being creative. Still offering accessories, but looking for just the right accessory to add great value to the yummy candles we love to create.

So, it's getting late, and the kids think I should feed them. More later.

No comments: